FLAGSTAR BANk LAWSUIT!!!!!
Flagstar bank needs to be sued.Does anyone know of any lawfirm that is in a lawsuit with Flagstar bank?
Flagstar bank a fraudulent and foreclosing on thousands of home owners. In the State of Washington there are thousands of foreclosed homes being forclosed and the bank is just letting the homes rott.
Flagstar is foreclosing on homes just to collect the insurance money.IF anyone knows of a lawsuit in the state of Washington please post the name of the lawfirm on the web.Write your local attorney general and complain about Flagstar bank and lets start a class action lawsuit.review #344504
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "Has anyone else seen the latest trend out there? Chase Bank, just to name one, is charging customers in the upwards of 29%!!! The local LOAN SHARK charges only 25%!!!!..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "This employee tori Williams should be fired for take pictures of customers business and posting them of Facebook and talking *** about them and also her friends talking *** too..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50. E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist..."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "date:5/22/15 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $1,143.83 03/17/15 PURCHASE AUTHORIZED ON 03/16 TRUGREEN LP $370.02 Truegreen sprayed for weeds and killed a hedge I started 10 years ago (variegated privet)..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."