Detroit, Michigan

Flagstar Bank employees would rather force people into the streets and bankruptcy rather than use logic and business reasoning to solve problems. They are arrogant, and rude, and they believe they are smarter than everyone.

Fact is, they are playing with the lives of people. They called my loan that is current stating that they can if they want. They are spending tens of thousands on my case alone, I can only imagine that its millions across the county on other people. The bank stock is nothing now, the share holders suffer and the idiots running the show on the street level are making all the mistakes.

I don't get it. I am praying for the FDIC to take over Flagstar ASAP!!!!. Let the government see how the bank is hiding and scamming the people. They get bailed out, we get thrown on the streets.

The government has to step in to see what they are really doing.

Please, please please, pray for the government to take Flagstar over, it will be a blessing.

- Richard -

Comments

MERS STANDS FOR MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC RECORDING SYSTEM.... IF YOUR MORTGAGE HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY MERS GET A ATTORNEY TO SEE IF YOUR LOAN IF ILEGAL..

CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL... LETS CLOSE DOWN THERE BANKS!!!!!

WE ALL HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER AND START A LAW SUIT WITH FLAGASTAR AND PARAMOUNT EQUITY THEY ARE DOING BAD BUSINESS...

STOP PAYING AND STAY IN YOUR HOMES UNTIL AFTER THE AUCTION AND THE NEW OWNER CONTACTS YOU. SOME BANK ARE SHUTTING DOWN AND WALKING AWAY FROM BAD LOANS

#193229

Saw the comment on if they can call a current loan. I am not a lawyer, but it seems like the bank is doing what they want, and figuring it out along the way.

They are not using their money, but someone who is fighting for survivial will run out of time and money. They would pick some small thing out of the contract and try to make it stick. I agree with Richard, pray for this lousy bank to be taken over. Who ever has money there the FDIC will cover, if its over 250k, then you better get it out.

Taking the bank over isn't a bad thing, its good. Look on search engines and type in Flastar Bank - you see more complaints than you can count.

That along with how the stock is should indicate this bank is no good. Good luck to whoever deals with them.

I feel for you. I know that lady asked why they called it, well, they will pick some BS thing out of the loan document and say your in default.

I had a loan get called for not turning in a financial statement on time. Hard to deal with this bank. I am glad I am no longer with them, but it cost our family nearly $60k to fight it, and finally had them back off. We finally got the loan moved, but that too was a nightmare - we were lucky in this climate to get a new loan.

I will pray with you. That bank should be closed down and the FDIC should have another bank take them over. Enough already. I hope that some lawyer out there will see all the problems with Flagstar and get someone to start a class action suit.

Once they do, the attorneys will send everyone a letter to join. Good luck to who ever is still stuck with them.

Brenda they do what they want and when they want, right or wrong then it is up to you to prove them wrong, then you have to get records on your own like going to city hall, retreiving paid records because flagstar will not except your cancelled check they just will not take your word or cancelled check, there is no customer relation ship between you and them, that is how they look at there customers, you are just a paying customer and that is that, that is how come they will never receive repeat business, they treat there customers like ***. also it is then up to you to call them more times than you want to, to receive the money that they charged you for taxes & Insurance you already paid for, maybe after a thousand phone calls, being put on hold, passing your call from one rep to another, maybe you might get help? I guess that is what there customers are now calling it the "flagSHAFT bank SHOVEL" read all the blogs attached, and you will see for yourself, thousands of unhappy customers, same problems over and over again!

London, England, United Kingdom #115109

Just out of curiosity, why did they call the note due and payable. There are very few instances where legally, Flagstar can do that.

Don't do business with Flagstar Bank! They just tried to pay my taxes after I had already paid them.

I don't even have an escrow account with them to pay my taxes. They said they had received a deliquent notice and our county does'nt send them out til the end of January.

On top of that I am current and always have been current on my loan. I hope the go under soon!

This is the best written complaint I have read, i wish more customers would also do this, but what i don't understand is the customers that are "WRONGED" do not stick together, they do not E-mail each other make any effort to contact the BBB or complain to there Attorny General and last but least would get a class action suit together, i just don't get it, so Richard i say this good job on your complaint it was clear and to the point. I hope you do more than just complain, reach all the customers you can and be STRONG, GOOD LUCK!