Asheboro, North Carolina

We. Are due to close on a property flag star has up for auction.

The sale is 1 hour prior to our closing on the same day. I cannot get them to postpone the sale. So basically they don't want full payoff of their previous loan. They would rather take 1/3 of the sale in auction.

What a joke. But just wait our goverment will give them a bailout. What kind of thinking do they have.

We even have asked them to see if we can send them verification of sale. Nope its like calling a ( call center in a foreign country) noone wants to make a decission they just transfer you to another person.

Comments

Carloyn2244

my closing papers for Flagstar all messed up the mortgage says Flagstar and the note says JMC mortgage two separate entities. so who do I pay?

it's nuts and both of these companies will probably receive the bailout... and Ill lose my home as well

FightFlag
to Carloyn2244 Fremont, California, United States #1143354

I hope everything worked out for you and you were able to keep your home.

If not, please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you. More people need to stand up to Flagstar!

-Mary