Cookson, Oklahoma

I have tryed to get a Loan Mod with Flagstar Bank 3 times. both times was denied.

And I do qualify for the home assistant program or whatever its called. The first denial was to much money. The second denial was paperwork wasn't getting their on time. And the third was they couldn't get the payments low enough.

But they also told my third party that was working with me that they tryed to give a partial or something which I didn't no about. What they div give me was a 6 month forbearance with same payments of 3611.00 a month. And it suspended right into the same payments. So they are big liars.

They try to forclose me recently but I filed a chappter 13 to keep my home. I have no where to go. Now I'm paying more. Someone please help me.

Tell me what can I do against this bank to get my mod.

It seems like they want to take my home instead of helping me. You can reach me at 8045367794.

Comments

I would appreciate geting the information for the lawyer you have for a class action law suit against Flagstar.

homeguide

We are filing a class action lawsuit against Flagstar in California. Please contact me with your info if you are interested in joining.

No one should have to deal with a bank like Flagstar. My email is northstarguide@yahoo.com

#420079

well I recieved a half payment modification which I payed on time for ten month, i spoke with flagstar on a monthly basis sometimes weekly, I recently payed back 4 full months along with a full month payment leaving me 1.5 months behind Today i recieved a forclorsure notice, they did nothing to help me Forbearence is a dangerous plan i only took it because I am out of work and wanted a cushion til I got on my feet with a job..now I am looking at attorney fee's that I could have applied to my mortage. It is a scam and a class action lawsuit will get you nowhere, we need to file a group lawsuit with an attorney who will take on a % count me in for that one

COUNT ME IN 617-888-1866

This is great info on FS BANK, I to have gone the these issue attempting to modify . Count me in please contact

I too have experienced an overly extended and unneccessary request from Flagstar bank to provide them with numerous documents for 18 months to only be advised I had to start over the modification request due to my failure to follow their procedures. After mailing them a copy of all documents sent and fax verification that all information was provided.

They still made me start the process over again. For three months, I've been working with my specific account manager to speed up the process and was advised I would have a response within a week. Well none the less it has been three weeks and I'm strung along everyday when I call. The account manager advises he has no clue what's taking so long but they do have a modification for me and he's waiting for the qualification manager to sign off on it.

"Good news is on the way" he says.

This process has been overwhelming demanding, discouraging, and full of fraudulent protocol. Flagstar is not worthy of anyone's business!!!!

Check all and I mean all your documents. Do you see any signs of robo-signing?

I have found some issues. Also file a complaint with Attorney General.

The more that file the better. The squeak wheel....

WE HAVE A LAWYER WHO WILL DO A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINTS FLAGSTAR WE NEED 100 PEOPLE TO FILE IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOU FULL NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE # SO I CAN CONTACT YOU EASIER. MY EMAIL IS bigdandkelly@yahoo.com

I'm speechless reading all of you comments. they kept me sending papers for 11 months to now tell me i don't qualify for a loan modification. This people really don't care!

PLEASE CONTACT ME I HAVE INFORMATION ON THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST FLAGSTAR. bigdandkelly@yahoo.com

Sunset

I would like to start a class action lawsuit but I was told by my lawyer that I need 100 flagstar customers. please contact me at cadams1091@yahoo.com

Lets get a class action lawsuit filed against Flagstar Bank and is there an attorney out there willing to take this bank on? While we are on the subject, let's also file lawsuit against American Reeidential Law Group.

Another scam company saying they are going to help you with loan modification dealing with your mortgage lender. This is wrong and needs to stop!!!!!

Don't give up the "Ship," don't give up your "Key's" don't do it, Fight, Fight, and Fight

"Predatory Lending" will be your "Key Dispute!" Ask a lawyer how to get this started then do all the work yourself. Dispute this for 25 years and don't make a single payment while your disputing your case save your money, put it under your mattress or what ever but do not put it in the bank because they can levy your account without your permission.

Good Luck: BuzzyJordon