Flushing, Michigan

Nancy Mead of Flagstar bank gave us the ok to fix plumbing leaks at an address in Freeland, MI. After the work was completed we were then told there was a $500.00 maximum they could pay.

I talked to a Angel Hall also before the work was done, neither of them mentioned a $500.00 maximum. The house had numerous problems due to frozen piping all over the house, with a tight crawl and attic work. If they had told us there was a $500.00 maximum we would have walked away from the job.

We haven't seen the $500.00 yet either. They just keep giving us the run around, don't work for them.

Comments

Try the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. They deal with fraudulent and bad faith business practices. Worked for us, in just 10 days.

Or should I say "Flagstar Bank" employee, what a load of Crapppppppppppppppppppppp!

I have a Flagstar Bank Mortgage and it seems to me the bank is taking a lot longer to modify our loan for us due to a cut in pay, but thaey are working with us to keep our home. Please all be patient ; there are so many of us out here who want the help now but it is impossible for them to review paperwork of thousands of people at one time. I have been pleased with Flagstar Bank since day one and trully hope we can all be patient with this bank whom gave everyone out there a chance so PLEASE BE PATIENT and have faith in the ones who had faith in YOU!!!!!!!