Prospect, Connecticut

I was going through a divorce, my ex had exclusive posession to the property Flagstar had a mortgage on. It was getting paid on time until May 2013.

The payment went past due. By the time I was able to get back to court, it was 60 days past due. I was granted exclusive possesion of the property and immediately got the mortgage up to date. I called Flagstar once my divorce was final and explained what happened.

They told me on two separate occasions, that if I supplied them with supporting documents stating I was not responsible for the payments at the time it went past due, they would remove it. I faxed them what they asked for and within one week I was notified by mail that they were making no changes to my credit report. I am so frustrated. if they told me from the beginning there was nothing they could do, I would have explored other options.

I need to refinance that property and another one I was awarded in the divore but with this late payment, I am not sure I will be able to. Just bad business, bad customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Comments

RayTomsRiver
Toms River, New Jersey, United States #717658

I read your post and I can relate to how you feel and how this Flagstar bank treats people. It is totally disgusting and unprofessional how they operate as they truly do not care about there clients and customers at all.

It got me so Pissed and it really takes a lot to get me angry after the incident with what they did to me, I went ahead and filed complaints to there State of where they operate and also to the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, D.C. Even after I did all that I never got a letter or a phone call from anyone. Flagstar bank is in bed with all the authorites for sure.

Like I stated before I WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN. TO WHOEVER IS READING THIS, IF YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH FLAGSTAR BANK BE CAREFUL AS SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE YOU WILL GET TOTALLY SCREWED...!