1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I HAVE AN EXISTING $70,000 LOAN FOR 5 1/2 YEARS WITH FLAGSTAR. NEEDED TO REFINANCE, THE SAME AMOUNT, TO REMOVE THE ESCROW ACCOUNT AND MORTGAGE INSURANCE.

WAS TOLD BY LAUREN ZUNDEL, LOAN OFFICER, THAT THIS WAS POSSIBLE. DURING THE NEXT DAYS AND WEEK I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS ABLE TO DO THE FINANCING. IT WAS APPROVED WITH CONDITIONS. I MET THOSE CONDITIONS AND PROCEEDED WITH THE $485 APPRAISAL.

THEN THERE WAS A CONDITION DUE TO A SECOND PROPERTY'S MORTGAGE, THAT WAS INITIALLY DISCLOSED TO FLAGSTAR. ALL CONDITIONS WERE MET IN A TIMELY MANNER. THEN IT WAS THE LOANS TO INCOME RATIO WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE. THE AMOUNT FINANCED WAS RAISED $25,000 TO $97000.

THIS INCLUDED CLOSING COSTS AND AMPLE FUNDS TO COMPLETELY PAY OFF ALL OUTSTANDING DEBT. AGAIN, I WAS TOLD THE LOAN COULD CLOSE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2018. I RECEIVED A CALL FROM LAUREN STATING THE LOAN WAS DECLINED DUE TO THE FACT WITHHOLDING WAS NOT WITHDRAWN OUT OF MY SS PAYMENTS AND IT WOULD AGAIN DECLINE THE LOAN. THIS SOULD HAVE BEEN THE IN INITIAL INVESTIGATION OF MY FINANCES BEFORE I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS APPROVED, NOT 2 MONTHS LATER AND BE DECLINED.

NOW I WASTED 6 WEEKS OF MY TIME AND $500 AND DO NOT HAVE THE REFINANCING. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, APOLOGIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED. FLAGSTAR SHOULD NOT WAIT UNTIL THE END TO DO THEIR DO DILIGENCE AND COST ME TIME AND MONEY. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO REFINANCE ANOTHER PROPERTY FOR MY SON, OWNED BY ME AND MY WIFE BUT DID NOT FOLLOW UP THE LEAD.

GAVE THEM INFO THAT THE CREDIT RATINGS WERE NOT THE BEST BUT SAID WOULD TRY TO INVESTIGATE. WASTED TIME AND MONEY, LOAN OFFICERS, UNDERWRITERS, NOT TRAINED PROPERLY.

WILL LOOK ELSEWHERE IN THE MARKETPLACE FOR 2 NE MORTGAGES. DISAPPOINTED

Review about: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments