South Lyon, Michigan

This year we received an escrow analysis stating we were a certain amount short and gave us options on how to pay. I am going to do an analysis because I don't think our taxes went up as much as they said.

We received our September mortgage coupon which stated our current mortgage amount.

My husband went to pay the September payment and the overage amount and was told he had to pay the amount that our payment would be even though the coupon had our current mortgage payment amount.

She would not accept the payment. I think their tactics are crude and when I called to talk to them - even though the number on the website said loan services - I was told they had no mortgage person at that number. They were argumentative and nasty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Flagstar Bank Cons: Home mortgage.

Comments

FightFlag
Palo Alto, California, United States #1125914

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar.

You may be able to join our class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We have awesome lawyers building a case, and you pay nothing.

Please call me at 650.283.3093 or email at fightflag.mary@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks,

Mary

I agree that there is something wrong with Flagstar. They paid my insurance to the wrong company and then my insurance company mailed me a cancellation notice.

I contacted Flagstar and my insurance company and found out that Flagstar paid the wrong insurance company. Flagstar did not refund or issue a credit for the error but instead took another $800 out of my escrow account to send to the correct insurance company. Since they did not refund my escrow account till the wrong insurance company issued a refund my escrow balance dropped extremely low. I filed a written complaint with them and they did pay the late fee that the "right" insurance company billed me but they did NOT address the increased escrow payment that will be due in 2017 for a 2016 error that they made with "my" escrow account.

There appears to be no consideration to the customer when Flagstar makes errors with the escrow accounts. They have refused to answer my questions and just pass the phone around from one department to the other when I call.

FightFlag
to Anonymous Fremont, California, United States #1143288

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar.

If you'd like to learn how to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar, call me at 650.283.3093 or email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com. You pay absolutely nothing, and we fight for you.

Mary