Baltimore, Maryland

TO WHOM IT MY CONCERN, I REALLY FEEL THAT DISCRIMINATION WAS AGAINST ME BECAUSE I'M BLACK AND I WAS TRYING TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION WITH FLAGSTAR BANK SENSE 12/2/2009 WHEN I GOT LAID OFF FROM WORK THE SAME DAY AND I KEPT SENDING TO THE PAPER WORK OVER TO FLAGSTAR BANK AND KEPT CALLING AND CALLING AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT NO ONE WAS ASSIGN TO YOUR CASE YET SO THAT WHEN I TRIED TO GET HELP LEGAL HELP AND FLAGSTAR KEPT TELLING THEM WE DON'T HAVE OFF OF THE PAPER WORK WHICH IT WAS SENT TO FLAGSTAR AND I HAVE ALL OF MY PAPER WORK SENSE 2009 ON WHAT I SENT TO FLAGSTAR THAT'S WHY I FEEL THAT DISCRIMINATION PLAYED A ROLE IN THIS CASE WHEN THE GOVERMENT HAVE ALL OF THESE PROGREMS TO HELP HOMEOWNER OUT AND I LOSE MY HOUSE TO FORECLOSURE AND WHICH I GET A LETTER ON 3/26 2012 I SOULD EXPECT A FOLLOW UP WITHIN 15 CALENDER DAYS ABOUT A TRADITIONAL MODIFICATION THEN I REC'D A LETTER ON 3/28/2012 THAT I WASN'T INELIGIBLE FOR A LOAN MODIFICATION WHEN FLARSTAR NEW THE HOUSE WAS FORECLOSE ON 11/10/2011 WHICH THEY NEW THAT I WASN'T GOING TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION THATS WHY I KNOW IT WAS A RACE CARD WITH ME BECAUSE FLAGSTAR WAS GOING GET THE MONEY BACK FROM HUD/FHA AND I NEVER REC'D A LETTER FROM FLAGSTAR SAYING THAT I WASN'T INELIGIBLE UNTIL 3/28/2012 OVER 2 YEAR WHEN I WAS TRYING EVERYTHING TO KEEP MY HOUSE AND WORK OUT A PLAN WITH THE BANK BUT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN A ALL, SO IM VERY UPSET WHITH THIS BECASUE IT WENT TO LONG AND WHICH FLAGSTAR NEW I WAS TRYING EVEYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET THIS MATTER TAKEN CARE OF AND THIS IS THE OUTCOME ON MY HOUSE WHICH WAS WRONG BECAUSE I DIDN'T WAIT UNILT I WAS LATE 3 MONTHS BEFORE I GOT LAID OFF FROM WORK I STARTED IT THE SAME DAY, SO I WAS DISCRIMINATE AND EVERYONE DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH THAT.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Comments

candis i'm still fighting with flagstar bank now after i file chapter 7 in may 15 2012 now flagstar bank are trying to get there money back from me after i tried to get a loan modifications from them sense 12/2/2009 when all they had to do is help with the loan modification.

southgal it's not a black or white on pissed consumer i was just trying to prove a point to flagstar bank also you can give me a call.

Because your black you feel they discriminated against you? Seriously, look at the complaints, we are all in the same boat and I am white.

The exact thing happened to me but I outsmarted them. Why they were trying to take my house I was doing another program at the same time.

Wow.

Thanks there is a GOD. I was approved for the homesaver program.

So is this part of why they are being sued?