Novato, California

For five years I was under review for a loan modification with Flagstar Bank. They initially put me n a lan abatement program as I had lost my job.

After a year and a half of making timely payments they said I should begin the process for loan modification. I sent them monthly updates as requested and had to begin the modification process several times as they claimed they had not received my paperwork. In 2011 I filed a Chater 13 bankruptcy to preve t foreclosure and was appointed a single source of contact. I worked with her and ultimately received a verbal modification of my loan of 4% for 40 years which I accepted.

They said they would send the paperwork and I should sign and send back immediately. After two weeks I contacted her and was told the paperwork was sent electronically to my bankruptcy attorney. He did not receive any paperwork and when I contacted Flagstar agin was told I needed to start the modification process again.

Shortly thereafter I received notice that my loan was sold to Greentree Servicing and the saga continues. I would greatly appreciate any advice you can give me and am looking for a class action in California that I could join.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Preferred solution: Class action.

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143293

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar.

If you'd like to learn how to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar, call me at 650.283.3093. You pay absolutely nothing, and we fight for you.

Mary

Oakland, California, United States #1120026

If Flagstar charged you forced place insurance premiums and you would like to discuss a possible class action law suit please give me a call. I am a class action attorney.

Scott 619 213 8246,