Eugene, Oregon

The service is rude and incompetent. They will hold your check until your payment is late, and then charge you a late fee.

They even changed their mailing address without notification, so my check came back, and of course was then late after I had to call them to get the new address, and mail it again...

Calling them is so frustrating... no one cares.

They tell you they will correct your account... and then do nothing.

I am now looking for a new lender, and can't wait to be rid of them.

Flagstar is the WORST bank I have ever had the misfortune to be involved with.

Comments

#190754

It is called ( "The sStupid Game!")

#190753

It does not matter if you have cancelled checks or signed registered mail, they are going to play the "*** Game With You" and drive you crazy trying to straighten this out, it will be one thousand telephone calls, over, over and over again putting you on hold passing your call from Rep to Rep no one helping you at all, no one ever knowing what your ever talking about no matter how many times you explain you will pull the hair from your head it will do no good, No-one will help you resolve this you will see. Good Luck!

#190502

STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSTAR!!THERE LOAN MODIFICATION DEPT IS AMATUERISH. WE MADE PAYMENTS ON TIME, RECIEVED A LETTER STATING WE COMPLETED THE TRIAL PERIOD AS AGRRED...2 WEEKS LATER A LETTER TELLING US WE CANNOT MODIFY OUR LOAN DUE TO FAILURE TO MAKE PAYMENTS!!

LUCKILY WE HAVE CERTIFIED MAIL RECIEPS AND CANCELLED CHECKS TO THROW BACK AT THEM!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FLAGSTAR BANK!!

Or should I say "Flagstar Employee" what a load of ***, if you them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a Flagstar Bank Mortgage and it seems to me the bank is taking a lot longer to modify our loan for us due to a cut in pay, but thaey are working with us to keep our home. Please all be patient ; there are so many of us out here who want the help now but it is impossible for them to review paperwork of thousands of people at one time. I have been pleased with Flagstar Bank since day one and trully hope we can all be patient with this bank whom gave everyone out there a chance so PLEASE BE PATIENT and have faith in the ones who had faith in YOU!!!!!!!

We owned a home in Mi. financed with Flagstar Bank.We lost our jobs and had to move to another state.I called Flagstar to see what we could do about lowering the payments,their answer was sorry we can not do anything to help you so we lost the house.I will never go to Flagstar Bank again. Hopefully this will help others.Banks do not care about helping people they just want our money.

Flagstar Bank is a very incompentent bank. THEY HAVE HELD A CHECK FOE SOME $7,500.00 for over two weeks now that was made to me and sent by error to this discusting bank.

They tell me that they are in the process of sending it to me. They are not to be trusted.

I had the exact same thing happen to me! My ex-husband and I both have loans through these incompetent idiots, and they have done this same thing to use every month since we closed on our loans.

I actually pay my payment online so that it's posted immediately every month, and he pays his by registered mail so they have to sign for it when they get.

They have lost his payment two times after someone in their office has signed for it! What a racket!