Tucson, Arizona

After the sudden death of my co-borrower and love of my life to brain cancer, I contacted Flagstar Bank to see if I could get a loan modifacation to lower my payments so I could manage them myself. They have drug this process on for nearly 2 years.

Asking me over and over for the same information. Which I continue to provide to the best of my ability. I do not want to loose my home. It is also where I make my living.

But I can't seem to be able to provide the Bank with what they need to help me.

I am terrified! And need help.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Comments

:cry

Poestenkill, New York, United States #229356

Don't let them take your home, "Fight" you can get a lot of information on this sight read all Especaily "Patsy Campbell she has been fighting for 25 Years," her blog is on this sight. Get a Guard Dog they like to change the locks on you when you are not home!

They are rRats and that is why they call them "flagSHAFT bank", the Name Fit's!

"Good Luck"

Poestenkill, New York, United States #229349

You are a sSucker, keep on hangin, keep on sending for another 2-years you will be no closer than when you started. Yes you should be terrified.

They have screwed with me so many times in only five years! Lost my payment twice, right!!

Just Google, Flagstar Bank complaints and you can read for days! I have an attorney now, but they said they lost my paperwork in a loan modification!

There stock has dropped dramatically in the last six months! Bring the Marines if you want my home you b*stards!!!