I work for a very well know Insurance Company and had some dealing with Flagstar Bank for the first time this month. My customer had a loan for a condo from them and I sold her a Condo policy.

I have been back and forth with them at least 10 different times because they are trying to force place insurance and take advantage of my customer who is 8 months pregnant and in no condition to fight these corrupt and unethical crooks. I have sold insurance for 30 years and know a great deal about it. These people know absolutely nothing and are just trying to take advantage of her. I finally got to a supervisor and threatened to take them to the state insurance commissioner for illegal practices and suddenly my customer and I both get an email stating that " after looking at your condo policy further we have come to the conclusion that you are properly covered and will cancel all force placed insurance." If I had not taken a stand against these people they would have gotten away with this corrupt and illegal act.

I have dealt with a lot of shaddy banks that try to do this but never had one taken to the level that Flagstar did. After reading reviews online it seems like this is not the first time and probably not the last that they will do this and don't deserve to be in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I think I am having the same issue with them. Is there some way I can speak to you? They are trying for the 3rd time for give me force placed insurance!

to Anonymous #1120013

I am an attorney investigating Flagstar's forced placed insurance practices. If you want to discuss please give me a call at

(619) 213 8246. Thanks Scott Macrae

to Anonymous #1120021

I am an attorney investigating Flagstar's Force Placed Insurance practices. Please give me a call if you want to discuss.

Scott (619) 213 8246

FightFlag
to Anonymous Fremont, California, United States #1142456

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar.

If you'd like to learn how to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar, call me at 650.283.3093. You pay absolutely nothing, and we fight for you.

Mary