Centreville, Virginia

I went to flagstar to ask for assistance because I purchased a forclosed property that ended up having extensive water damage costing me considerably more than the cosmetic fixes and they said all they could offer me was for me to pay one and half months payment for 6 months. As the time of my request there were several other programs that I qualified for that they did not even mention.

Flagstar took over a year to give me a modification decision and then told me there was nothing that they could do when I have friends who were unemployed or making very little and their were approved for modifications by other banks. This is the worst bank in the world.

They are not interested in helping only in Forclosing and now I have had to file for bankruptsy and ruin my credit just to keep my home. Does anyone know of a class action suit that we can join?

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143346

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament.

Please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you. More people need to stand up to Flagstar!

-Mary

Yorkville, Illinois, United States #728348

Flagstar Bank is worst and they seem to care less. I started a short sale on my home with them in Febraury and go approval to proceed from HUD the investor and brought 2 different buyers to the table meeting the HUD Authorizatio To Participate and Flagstar never processed the offers and both buyers went away.

They just disregard all the rules, sloopy in their paper work, lie to you and make it impossible to contact a management person to discuss issues with.

The WORST EVER. I would love to join a Class Action Lawsuit against them.

FightFlag
to Tye Fremont, California, United States #1143347

Tye,

You won't have to pay a dime to get your justice- we will fight for you.

-Mary