Flagstar bank needs to be sued.Does anyone know of any lawfirm that is in a lawsuit with Flagstar bank?

Flagstar bank a fraudulent and foreclosing on thousands of home owners. In the State of Washington there are thousands of foreclosed homes being forclosed and the bank is just letting the homes rott.

Flagstar is foreclosing on homes just to collect the insurance money.IF anyone knows of a lawsuit in the state of Washington please post the name of the lawfirm on the web.Write your local attorney general and complain about Flagstar bank and lets start a class action lawsuit.

Review about: Foreclosure.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flagstar Bank?

Comments

ificldBkarma
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1112937

When Flagstar went to service my delinquent loan I had $18,000 and equity and I was only eight thousand behind which was questionable in and of itself.They used the full $18,000 by the end if bringing the loan current and when I ask them for a breakdown of what all the money was allocated for they replyed "we are not allowed to disclose that to you".

"You can't tell me what you spent MY money on", I replied.This is just the beginning of how Flagstar hosed me...

Flagstar lost a suit against them, the awarded people 133$ million on a class action suit.....check with CFPB consumer finance protection bureau and see if you can do anything about it. I am going to see if I can also get the house back, free and clear. I will keep you posted.

#1019771

I'm having and had problems with this company I don't want to lose my home!

Egirl22

I have been trying to work with Flagstar Bank on a home loan modification since 10/12 (it's now 7/13), due to being put on permanent disability in December 2012. I have an excellent credit rating and have no other debt, so I attempted to be proactive in this situation in order to protect my credit score from my new inability to pay the current mortgage. Though I have a small savings account, it is set aside for my medical bills, etc., and cannot be depleted to pay my mortgage. I have called Flagstar Bank at least 500 times since October 2012, likely far more, but they (as in not any of the MANY people I've called) haven't answered the phone a SINGLE time. Not once. I have left voicemails daily with the floor manager, my "single point of contact", and the overall manager, who have called me back just four times (not each but total)and not even close to the time period requested, due to my illness. Therefore, I was unable to take their few calls, and each time I attempted to call them back, oftentimes just seconds later, they failed to answer.

After working incredibly hard for many, many months, being denied, reapplying and updating all documents for months and months, I was finally offered a trial loan modification plan, at HUD's recommendation to them, in April 2013, which I completed successfully and EXACTLY as directed, down to sending the payments by the first of the month though I don't even get paid until the first of the month and only once a month, and...

The random UPS where I went to get my notary done said I was the second customer he had dealt with that very day with a document for Flagstar Bank and an issue with them, where we claimed to be getting screwed over, never being able to speak with anyone, etc. He said this man was looking for a class action lawsuit as well. There are many lawsuits against them, but it looks like they have been settled to date. I live in California and am very interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Flagstar Bank for their fraudulent business practices, specifically regarding home loan modifications. I'm SURE that their claim of a lien against my home (which I called to verify was erroneous with the Franchise Tax Board in California, who confirmed it was, and they also said that any such claim must be supported by a certificate of lien number by the claimant so that it can be looked up and settled by the customer, which Flagstar Bank did not provide, and when I requested such on their voicemail, they failed to return my calls, per usual)was not even just an error, but it was knowingly inaccurate for some purpose that benefits Flagstar financially. You'd think that with all of the lawsuits being won against them, they'd stop their fraudulent practices, but it seems to haven't made a difference at all in how they do business. So who's with me? Who has any information on starting a new class action lawsuit against Flagstar, or even one that may have already been started? We can and should do this. Flagstar Bank is as unscrupulous as a business can be, takes full advantage of the vulnerable and unfortunate, and seems to only hire sociopaths, i.e., those lacking a conscious or empathy, to deal with their customers, since with my illness, tears, etc. that I have used, not purposely in a manipulative way, has done NOTHING to sway any one of them. I despise them, and they must receive consequences for their actions. Lastly, they do all of these things AFTER receiving federal bailout money! Our tax dollars have allowed them to screw us again, while they lavish in money! Our money!

Jake
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States #627275

Seems like Me and Undisclosed works for Flagstar Bank! What are your experiences with Flagstar and when?

cs
to Jake Dayton, Ohio, United States #666671

Ongoing..a class action lawsuit is definitely in order...half of us don't have the funds to pursue them individually...what they have done to us, emotionally too, is down right sickening.

to cs #991582

I was a flag star bank employee and customer for two and a half years.I would definitely want to sue them.

My contact info is 5173486348. I have many violations that were done on to me.

contact me please.Joshitslaw88@gmail.com.

Kymera99
Kansas City, Missouri, United States #587448

I think Flagstar is dirty.I had my home for 5 years and never missed a payment.

Lost my job in Feb 0f 2011. I let Flagstar know In March 2011 about my situation. They said they could not help me unless I stopped making payments. Had enough in savings to make my payment for 6 months.

I stopped making payments in Sept 2011 and tried to do a loan modification. Flagstar told my attorney and myself that the foreclosure process would be on hold till my modification was completed.

On Feb 7th 2012 I was denied for a modification and Feb 8th 2012 I was told I had to be out of my house by March 1, 2013.

I house is still on the market and is overpriced in my opinion.

cs
to Kymera99 Dayton, Ohio, United States #666661

Did they send you paperwork or did they tell you to contact their recovery team who told you verbally to get out, as they did to us?

Me

Please don't trash Flagstar bank without proof, not cool.And MI is the 2nd worse economy in the USA!!

Behind only Nevda.A bad economy, and people getting loans for houses out of their price range causes people to lose their home, Especially if they lose their job, take a pay cut, their home interest rate goes up, ect,...