Dallas, Texas

These are the most inconsiderate people in the world. They raised my mortgage payment a few years back .

I double up on my mortgage payment every month. They still charge me an late fee if the processing doesn't happen on time . I can't wait till the last payment happens I will be in the office with law enforcement people to get my mortgage papers the same day.I wouldn't use them to buy a doghouse. Ever.

I just hope the people I deal with are still alive so I acan give them a peice of my mind . Hollis Reed Fort Worth, Texas

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Comments

Try the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. They deal with fraudulent and bad faith business practices. Worked for us, in just 10 days.

I have banked with Flagstar since it entered the Indianapolis market. I went there for the very good(at that time) interest rates on deposits/CD's.

I have always had trouble with most every transaction I have ever had there: opening a new account, purchasing a cd, rolling over a cd, opening an IRA, opening health savings account was a total fiasco. Each transaction took so much time that I missed appointments because of the ineptness of the clerk. In addition to the excessive time that each transaction took, the clerk(s) had to have help, seemed to not know how to do things and in the case of my HSA, the *** set me up with an IRA account instead of the HSA and I had to devote an entire day straigtening that mess out with the home office in Michigan. I already had an IRA, had funded it to the limit for that year, and when the *** placed my HSA funds in an IRA she nearly caused me to have a taxable situation with penalties obligation with the IRS.

I caught this major screw-up, no one else did including the higher up idiots in Michigan. Now fast forward to this year when I need to remove funds to make a major real estate purchase I was insulted by the clerk/bully when I refused to take out a mortgage. I didn't want or need a mortgage, I was paying cash and didn't want a mortgage. This bully got very loud with me when I refused his "car salesman" approach to convince me otherwise.

I got MY MONEY to make my purchase and didn't give in to his strong arm tactics. A few weeks after that my IRA cd matured and when I went in I requested a different clerk I was confronted by "MR car salesman" who grabbed my cd paperwork out of my hands and proceeded to tell me what I was going to do. Excuse me?? My money, my decision!

When I asked about current cd rates (too low) he must have seen that I wasn't impressed and he proceeded to tell me in a very loud voice that he was putting my money in an annuity. I then told him to give me back my paperwork and he refused, again telling me that an annuity was in my best interests. I told him, "I don't need an annuity for an IRA because I already have the tax advantages of an IRA". As he turned to walk away I reached for and grabbed my paperwork back from him, angering him even further.

How dare a woman question him, I guess. He then berated me very loudly as I left that bank branch. I then investigated and found another place for my IRA. My new financial institution tried to have them wire my funds to my new IRA and they refused so I had to make another trip to Flagstar.

I went to another branch this time and again I was met by three bullies who did everything possible to prevent me from moving my money. Took me over two hours to walk out with my money in a cashiers check. I have some additional cd's there and when they each mature I am out of there!!!

I will not be treated in the manner that I have been by them or any other bank. Their employees are not properly trained, except maybe in Gorilla tactics.

WE HAVE A LAWYER WHO WILL DO A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINTS FLAGSTAR WE NEED 100 PEOPLE TO FILE IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOU FULL NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE # SO I CAN CONTACT YOU EASIER. MY EMAIL IS bigdandkelly@yahoo.com

Do anyone knows, are there any lawsuit against them now. I have been trying to get the loan Mod.

for 3 years and they are still giving me the run around. I am Willing to join the group.

PLEASE CONTACT ME I HAVE INFORMATION ON THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST FLAGSTAR. bigdandkelly@yahoo.com

I almost worried you could be a troll who knows about my private life and that I am involved in a refinance with Flagstarr and another sleaze-bag institution named Indymac One West. Then I saw the date of your post so I figured that you aren't a troll waiting for me to find your post.

Banks probably do a lot of bad stuff all the time. They have to get caught for something really really bad when they screw over the government but not when they screw over customers. Some times the consumers get something back or sometimes the State does in the name of the People making it sound like customers got something back.

People are sort of stuck with banks. Mattresses are flammable.

At this point in trying to refinance our home (and doghouse too) I have the power to NOT agree with what they want me to agree. We then fold and cut our losses, etc. The biggest problem is that all institutions are built on trust. Without trust we wouldn't be able to do anything. So we keep trusting and hoping that we get burned less often than we get burned.

My partner is the sweetest guy in the world. The I shoulduvs, woulduvs, coulduvs pile up. He deserves a sweeter, kinder, gentler lady in his wife. Wife from *** is hard on his health as well as the wife's.

I would have said "No" originally when it came to buying our house....and stuck with it.

I would have said "No" originally when it came to a lot of things.

Keep doing your best. Learn to say "No" and mean it. Learn to say "No" before you fork out any money and before you put your name on any contracts. Once you put your name on a contract after you have given the money as well that is how Institutions continually make your life more complicated.

If there were a draft, we would have less troops in the Middle East. As is, we get to say "No" for the most part and keep thinking that we are doing what we should based on trusting US and mistrusting them. That's how the cookie crumbles....

As if this rant and rave helps anyone.

I would have stayed single. I wouldn't have done x, y, and z. But maybe I'd still try to watch for traffic when old people cross the street with me so the SUVs don't run us both down. Maybe I'd care about that little old lady or little old man enough for them to hit me with her handbag or his cane.....

TERRIBLE COMPANY. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

NEVER HAD A LATE PAYMENT IN OVER 2 YEARS. SEEMS LIKE MY CHECKS MUST HAVE GOTTEN LOST IN THE MAIL THIS MONTH & THEY CALL AFTER FEES ALREADY STARTED PILING ON. I ASKED WHAT THE OFFICIAL DUE DATE WAS & I WAS TOLD THE 1ST. SERVICE REP DIDN'T EVEN MENTION THE GRACE PERIOD, BUT NONE THE LESS, STILL CALLED TOO LATE.

MENTIONED THE DAILY FEES ACCUMULATING & THAT I COULD PAY NOW ON THE PHONE FOR A $50 FEE. Oh thanks!!! A customer who has nevre done wrong & this is how you help them??? Did I mentioned that he said "they have been trying to reach me" B*LLSH*T.

All those phone numbers that you sign your life away with apparently are of no use to them when it counts. Did I mention the coincidence that I am doing a web-closing TODAY to change mortgage companies which has been 3 motnhs in the works?

Funny how my payments was lost & how late you waited to notify me. Trashy company.

I had no problems until I tried to pay the loan off early. Everytime I called, I was on hold no less than 45 minutes.

While they were processing the payoff, the next monthly payment came due (they check for the loan balance was in their hands) and they hit me with a 53.69 late fee. After several phone calls, I got the promise that the fee would be removed.

Yesterday, I get a letter that states if I do not pay the fee within the next 7 day, Flagstar will report me to all major credit bureaus as being delinquent... WTF!!!

All I tried to do was pay off a loan 12 years early and it has been one of the most painful things that I have experienced....

#193659

Who ever wrote back to Steve is right. Good luck.

This bank is really bad.

Take his advice and start getting the attention of the local government offices. Eventually someone is going to answer and take it higher.

#191571

There killing Flagstar Bank by under mining decent customers doing all they can to make there payments on time, what else can it be? Steve your in a world of sShiitt now once they start with you they don't let up, it is now going to be a 1,000 telephone calls talking from Rep to Rep No will help you they now are going to play the sStuuppiid Game with you, which will do nothing but hurt you and nothing to help you what so ever. There is the BBB, the Attorney Generals Office and your State Senators Office, call call call some ones got to listen and if there phones and e-mails are always ringin they are going to get tired and do something about it but keep on calling, what else can you do?

#191531

I have a current loan with them. No issues on anything.

Payment, taxes etc..all current to date, and they are trying to take away my property because they say that the value is underwater and that "per our loan documents, we feel that you may be a credit risk" I have had it. They really are bullies and idoits. I thought it was just me, but now I see that the whole country is having issues with them. I agree, close them down, show them how it feels to be put on the street.

They call everyone a liar, but they know nothing more than how to lie. Pray for justice.

#191267

They lie, cheat and steal. The loosers at the Troy MI office have a few loan workout guys that are real idiots.

I hope that the rumor of 3 or 4 of them being investigated for fraud and making side cash deals is true. Would love to see that on the local news.

FDIC - shut this crooked institution down before they destroy more families. They are crooks.

#191265

They suck. The share holders know they suck.

They are idiots. They are going down, loan guys doing side cash deals since they are going to loose their jobs. I hope the employees there that bully and intimidate people get theirs soon.

I hate them, they should be shut down and investigated. Period.

You have to be kiding me, You have been in there a year! Get all you can because flagstar bank is not use to getting $crewed like that, that is one for you I don't know if you are "Dum" or playing "Dum" but if you are playing "Dum" keep on doing it,!

Let them drag you out of your house, Do Not Sign a "Short Sale", the ball is in your court,. Keep on playing "Dum" like Ms.Baker from "flagSHAFT bank", it is really funny to see someone pulling a sham on them like they have done to so many of there good customers, that is really a first! Remember keep on playing "Dum" stay in that house as long as you can because your credit is *** now and you also can not even get an appartment because they do a credit check before you rent so forget that, flagstar bank can not touch your belongings in your house niether can a sherif because the are responsible for all damages to your property! P.S.

I do not believe in what you are doing! But from what I have seen and heard on this site on how many customers got $crewed, it does not matter to me what happens to "flagSHAFT bank" what comes around goes around!

i have not make a payment for one year , i call flagstar one week and they tell me they are trying to help me, to see if they can used the plan Obama , my wife and I want to know if is possible to get this help ,my wife got her job after being layoff for one year, now we are ok to make a payment but my hose is worth 100 thousand less , now i don't know if i am going to keep it or they are going to kick me out :? :( :sigh

Did you really think flagstar bank, "WOULD JUST SAY O.K. JUST GIVE US THE MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE IT, WE WILL FORGET ALL INTEREST PAYMENTS, because your getting a check 3 to 9 months from now, that is just "***"! Or really Dum?

My home caught fire over a year ago flagstar supposedly put all payment on hold til we were able to move back after the repairs were complete. the next month the sheriff serves us with forclosure papers.

we have sent them the insurance check need less to say they cant find it , everytime we call they act like they dont know bout the fire. now they want us to modify our loan and our home is totaled. even it we modifiy we cant live there. its just one big run around after another u never get the same rep ever they do not notate ne thing in the computers .

its truely like no communication at all .

they lie to get what they want . they have ruined my credit toke my home and still want me to modify :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

yep what the title says :( they really messed me up BIG time, they are ***

Flagstar is the worst bank ever in the universe.We have a mortgage with them. I have been trying for a whole year to get a loan mod but they refuse to work with us. Now they are kicking us out of our home and i don't know where i am going to go with my 7 kids and two senior parents.