Rio Communities North, New Mexico

2013 of December, Dovenmuehle sold my mortgage to Flagstar without notification. In February 2014, I started receiving checks of the amount I paid Dovenmuehle, weird.

I was handed a summons that Flagstar was basically going to take my home, that I never made payment to them. It would've been nice if I would've known my mortgage was sold. So i contacted an attorney in this matter, he was great. He found out I was getting embezzled, $150.00 from the mortgage company, documentation was foraged, it just was wrong.

I made payments like clock work to Flagstar and they are not excepting them, even today. The company today, April 12, 2016 sent me another summons when the case was closed two weeks ago.

Here we go again. This company is wrong and tries to make people homeless, who have been in their home over 10+ years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

FightFlag
#1207224

Unfortunately, this is a common situation for Flagstar consumers.

If you want to join a class-action lawsuit against Flagstar, email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you- we've already put together a law team. There are currently a number of people that have joined the class-action lawsuit, but more people need to stand up to Flagstar!