Tucker, Georgia

For 3 yrs now Ive been trying everything not to loose my home.It started with my husband loosing his job we got behind. Worked with state unemployement they were going to help pay mu mortgage.

Flagstar wouldnt do nothing. No contact. Ruid. Heartless.

Hired an attorney wouldnt return phone calls saying never got paperwork..ram out of money to pay attorney. Tryed senting all my income tax to them to get caught up. They returned them. i was just tring to do modification, sent paperwork over and over.

Im now loosing my home of 14yrs. This is I have a teenagers graduating and we have leave the only home they ever known.

Flagstar is hearless, imcompatent, they have to be stopped.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

FightFlag
Palo Alto, California, United States #1125927

SO sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar! I am collecting contact information of people like you who might be interested in joining a class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

It is 100% free for you to join, and we fight for you. We need more people like you to stand up to Flagstar.

If you ARE interested, please call me at 650.283.3093 or email at fightflag.mary@gmail.com.

Thanks,