I had a credit score in the very high 700s, we unexpectedly experienced a financial problem and were going to be 1 month behind.I called before we were going to be late and was offered a hardship form which we weren't going to be accepted for because of our jobs (we have good ones) and we were going to be able to catch up within a few months. we continued to make payments, but were still 1 month behind for 3 months before I could make a double payment and get caught up.

I have been current for 6 months and just tried to get a loan and was shocked to find out that my score was down to 660 and Flagstar reported me for 3 months, so no one will touch me.

I called and they refused to let me talk to a supervisor and told me it wasn't a supervisor issue and the reports couldn't be removed! My perfect credit for all my life was ruined in just 3 months!

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143341

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar.

Please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you. More people need to stand up to Flagstar!

-Mary

Columbus, Ohio, United States #684484

I hear you....I too had excellent credit and had never missed a payment...they returned first one payment, then two payments and refused to accept payments and foreclosed...I still have the proof...I would be happy to participate in a class action suit....my attorney said the firm representing Flagstar refused any and all communication with him...he was unable to get the judge to stay the foreclosure...unbelievable....

FightFlag
to birde Fremont, California, United States #1143342

-Mary

You ruined it so quit crying! Your the one that didnt make the payments!

Also the high 700 isnt a perfect score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dry your eyes and make your payments when due and DONT BLAME OTHERS!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :cry :cry :cry :sigh :sigh :sigh

to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #704871

Seriously? Did that make you feel better about yourself?