Baltimore, Maryland

In 2011 and as of today Flagstar Bank holds my mortgage. In 2011 Flagstar Bank placed my property into foreclosure after making my timely payments under their loan modification (see attachment) and referred the matter to their Attorney’s “Covahey, Boozer, Zevan & Dore”.

In fear of losing my property I hired “Ward Pratz & Associates” to whom I paid over $5000.00 in fees, only to learn from their website they was doing foreclosures for Flagstar Bank. I brought this to their attention and they quickly removed it. To no avail with “Ward Pratz & Associates” and Flagstar Bank charging me outrageous fees and I feel deliberately holding back, I was forced to use my retirement funds to pay Flagstar Bank Attorneys $31,586.38. Due to illness and service connected disability I fell back in December 2014 only to go through Flagstar same actions.

I paid the rears as per their Attorney’s “McCabe, Weisberg & Conway” and now Flagstar is stating they are not accepting the funds and I need to contact their Attorneys to find out why. The same I had hire an attorney for this matter just find out the status of my loan.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Reason of review: all of the above.

Flagstar Bank Cons: Home mortgages, Home mortgage.

Comments