Flagstar Bank - Flagstar Fined 10 Million by CFPB. 25 Minute Hold Time,
In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars.Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims.
Flagstar was cited for problems such as 25 minute hold times, 50% call abandonment (where Flagstar either hung up on the borrower, the borrower got lost in a maze of voice prompts, or the borrower gave up waiting to talk to a human being. A Florida Law firm, Shuster & Saben, LLC will represent consumers who submitted loss mitigation packages to Flagstar after January 1, 2014, who did not receive an acknowledgement of their loss mitigation package or who were not told if there package was complete.
The firm takes theses cases on a pure contingency fee basis.For more information about suing Flagstar check out http://floridaforeclosuredefense.blogspot.com/2014/10/why-you-cant-get-loan-modification-from.html
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Denied Loan Modification
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had Capitol One card, got laid off and used paymen t protection. Capitol One added over draft fees, lates fees on when there was not over the limit, was not..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "A year ago this past April 2015 I built a six-sided polygon deck from Pressure Treated deck boards. The total size is roughly 300 sq feet. This deck cost about..."
- "Ordered a rod and reel to the store. Supposed to take 5-7 days and ship out the day after the order is placed. I was told the order was shipped..."
- "When you put furniture on layaway the store is supposed to store it so I was paying on furniture that was no longer being manufactured and wasn't in storage this..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."