Flagstar Bank - Flagstar Fined 10 Million by CFPB. 25 Minute Hold Time,
In September 2014, the Consumer Financial Prortection Bureau fined Flagstar 10 Million Dollars.Flagstar will also have to pay $27.5 Million to Loan Modification Victims.
Flagstar was cited for problems such as 25 minute hold times, 50% call abandonment (where Flagstar either hung up on the borrower, the borrower got lost in a maze of voice prompts, or the borrower gave up waiting to talk to a human being. A Florida Law firm, Shuster & Saben, LLC will represent consumers who submitted loss mitigation packages to Flagstar after January 1, 2014, who did not receive an acknowledgement of their loss mitigation package or who were not told if there package was complete.
The firm takes theses cases on a pure contingency fee basis.For more information about suing Flagstar check out http://floridaforeclosuredefense.blogspot.com/2014/10/why-you-cant-get-loan-modification-from.html
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Denied Loan Modification
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On July 1, 2016 I wrote my check for rent check number #1653 for $1519.00, I flew out of town the same day 4th of July trip. I was in..."
- "On June 13,2016 multimillion dollar bank Chase cleared a counterfeit check sent to my daughter in the mail $1820. After the funds cleared, Craigslist scammer coerced her..."
- "This morning, I've decided to login into my Citibank checking account online, and discovered that I have $0.00 Available & $0.00 Deposit. There is no trace of a transaction, withdrawal..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I bought a lot of furniture at Kane's. I figured with a lifetime guarantee and the prices they charged that I must be getting some kind of quality. After only..."
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "So far. NOT IMPRESSED.Or should I say. DISGUSTED!!!!! Bought a sectional in June and the stitching come off the couch that same month. ( it happens) BUT..."