Miami, Florida

I did fall behind in my payment but waited bout 2yrs before they got to my filed By that time my income had change they denied my modification stated I didnt have enough income I feel they could have done more to help me save my home I had live there 22yrs an walked away with nothing. I could have done a short sale.

They were not very helpful at all mediation lasted bout 5 to 10 min an it was a done deal me losing my home.

I would like to have a lawyer to look into my case for possibel sueing Flagstar Bank. MY email Barbara1362@att.net thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143300

Barbara,

I'm sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar.

If you'd like to learn how to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar, call me at 650.283.3093 or email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com. You pay absolutely nothing, and we fight for you.

Mary

Hi Barbara. I too was screwed over by them.

Anf after 15 years of making payments on time. I'll tell you like the local Community Housing Developement Corp that I was going through for a Loan Modififcation told me when FlagStar file Foreclosure on me, call your State's Legal Aid Practice. You can find their phone number online. I wish you all the luck.

I called the one here for North Carolina, and was told that there are close to 7000 people in this State alone that have been Foreclosed on by these idiots, can't imagine how many others are out here and don't know what to do or where to turn in their times of need.

Rev. Earl Marshall

FightFlag
to Anonymous Fremont, California, United States #1143299

Rev. Earl Marshall,

Please contact me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call me at 650.283.3093 to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar. A great lawyer team is building a case, we just need more voices like yours.

Thanks,