Started modification last year around April 2012. Went thru all of the paper work then they said NO because I was current on my loan!

If u can make ur payment then there is no need to change you loan?? Of you are behind one payment or more then it will help u to get the loan easier!! Ok so we skipped a payment. Needless to say that was the worst thing we ever did!

It has been *** ever since. Your point of contact is a joke!!! You can't get in touch with them ever! Phone tag is what u end up doing.

Call and they never call back or they call back at the most inconvenient times. You call the loss mitigation dept and they say nope we can't do anything to help you need to get in touch with your point of contact. Well if it was that easy then we would. Maurice Claiborne is the worst POC!!

Never got him. Next had rep named Jeff Babbitt that told me sorry there is nothing we can do either. We are going by FHA regulations. Really?

I bet they have no idea about my modification loan! Did my 3 month trail and they said ok now we are sending u a final package for u to sign and notarize. Ok check! Sent it back they received it the next day.

No phone call that anything was wrong. So I call at the end of November and they say you did not have your notary sign? What? This is bs!

I had her sign and I put the papers in the per paid envelope and sealed it right there. Dropped it off at FedEx on my way home. Then we sent #2 package again. They said we never received it.

Well sorry about your bad luck Flagstar I have the receipt that says your people in the mail room signed for it. Have there name. So guess what #3 envelope goes out. They received this in January 2013 and they got that one.

Talked with POC and he said everything is a go. So I just went on making my payments. Get a letter in the mail Wednesday 3/27/2013 with my money I have been paying for for the last 4 months and a letter sorry we can't help you any longer due to funds not completed. What?

How is this? The check stated on it misapplication refund? So they tell me it took to long for me to get the paper work back to them so it is considered old application?? I just don't get it?

They are crooked, dishonest, unresponsive, rip off, uncaring place of business that I have worked with. Also I do have to pay extra a month for something extra?? Can't remember the correct term? We have been sent foreclosure papers and they say to us, just reapply?

Why reapply? What is the point? Waste my time and tell me oh no we can't help you again? My husband and I are just fed up with the lies and run arounds!!

We are so very pissed off!!!! Get away from Flagstar ASAP!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143352

Please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you. More people need to stand up to Flagstar!

-Mary

It looks like that is what they like to do, they lead you to believe they are working with you and then ***.

I am going through the same thing like I'm reading a script

FightFlag