IF YOU HAVE ILLEGALY FORECLOSED ON YOUR HOME BY FLAGSTAR BANK PLEASE CONTACT ME WE NEED TO STOP THIS BANK FROM CONTINE TO THIS FRAUD ON OTHERS. THE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUED FOR PREDITORY LENDING BY THE STATE OF NEW YORK FOR 137 MILLION DOLLORS AND BY THEIR INVESTORS FOR 90 MILLION. AND THEY ARE STILL COMMETTING FRAUD.

I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND THE EMAIL AND THE ADDRESS THAT WAS FORECLOSED ON.

MY INFORMATION IS:

Wichita, Kansas, United States #744122

flagstar stole my home in july of 2012

FightFlag
to jerm Fremont, California, United States #1143344

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Please please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you. More people need to stand up to Flagstar!

-Mary

We missed one months payment, cashed out my husbands 401k and still lost our home. WTF??

FightFlag
to Anonymous Fremont, California, United States #1143343

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation with Flagstar.

Please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

-Mary