Saint Paul, Minnesota

let my ins. policy lapse put forced placed ins on my home and made payment increase over 500.00 a month refused to accept payment forced me into foreclosure and got attorney general involved and flagstar went through with foreclosure sale behind our back went to hud and hud made them reverse sale and now i was served papers again for foreclosure.

so they are starting cycle over and trying to get away with it. They were sued by new your justice dept of doing the very same thing they are doing to me, how can they get away with this?

Reason of review: keep sending back my payment.

Preferred solution: i want them to accept my payment and stop sending it back to me!.

Flagstar Bank Cons: Unethical mortgage handeling.

Comments

FightFlag

What happened to you is very unfortunate.

If you'd like to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar, please call me at 650.283.3093 or email at fightflag.mary@gmail.com. You don't have to pay a dime, and we will do the fighting for you.

A great law team is already building a case, we just need a few more people to join.

Thanks,