Denver, Colorado

I have HUD, FHA, and the US Attorney involved with an opened case number. I'm collecting names, statements, and contact phone numbers.

Flagstar is practicing Bank fraud. If you want to have a voice and get involved with eradicating Flagstar's fraud at the expense of homeowners livelyhood send a detailed letter to civilrightsforhomeowners@gmail.com explaining your experience with the process of trying to modify your home loan. In your letter let me know if your carried mortgage insurance on your loan and a contact6 phone number for the attorneys. Collectively, OUR voice will be heard.

I'll contact you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Comments

hello please contact with me about flagstar bank i have proved of the fraud of the loan of my bank my name is gaber tel 845 699 0309 or 845 744 3945. my home is located in ny . thanks for your cooperation.

I hope you can help me I tried on my own with several lawyers and have been turned down so far. I am trying to recover the value lost in my home over the illegal foreclosure.

ccross763@yahoo.com for contact.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #670413

IF YOU HAVE ILLEGALY FORECLOSED ON YOUR HOME BY FLAGSTAR BANK PLEASE CONTACT ME WE NEED TO STOP THIS BANK FROM CONTINE TO THIS FRAUD ON OTHERS. THE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SUED FOR PREDITORY LENDING BY THE STATE OF NEW YORK FOR 137 MILLION DOLLORS AND BY THEIR INVESTORS FOR 90 MILLION. AND THEY ARE STILL COMMETTING FRAUD.

I WILL NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND THE EMAIL AND THE ADDRESS THAT WAS FORECLOSED ON.

MY INFORMATION IS:

EMAIL: bigdandkelly@yahoo.com

DANA AND KELLY KOVACIC

1180 E BUFFALO ST

GILBERT, AZ 85295

FORECLOSE ADDRESS: 830 E DESERT INN DR. CHANDLER, AZ 85249

PHONE: 480-250-8118 3b32fe9

Portland, Oregon, United States #630233

I called a couple posters here and found that the individual who said that they have a US Attorney and a lawsuit in the making never contacted them. This is probably a phishing fraud. Once again, evil reigns!

I also got screwed over by flagstar..like to join lawsuit

I'm on my third round of applying for a loan modification. After my 2nd request, I was approved and completed my trial modification successfully in July 2012. I received a letter on 9/18/12 from Flagstar saying they could not help me with my loss mitigation solution because my file was incomplete. I was baffled because I had given them everything they requested and made my payments ahead of schedule.

Although, I proved it was their error, I was told by the supervisor Becky, it was nothing they could do. I had to apply again using this new process called the Single Point of Contact (SPOC).

Yesterday morning 11/6/12 my fiance and I were severed with a foreclosure summons. In addition, to trying to get our lives back on track, I now have to find extra income to pay an attorney to help me address this summons.

It is my belief that Flagstar Bank's loss mitigation department intentionally forces homeowners into foreclosure. Destroying families that could have been helped.

I would love to be apart of a lawsuit that will expose Flagstar Bank's unscrupulous mortgage practices.

CarolL1118
to Albee723 Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States #616780

I too went through the same process with Flagstar. After applying for a loan modification the nightmare began.

The harder you try for the modification the worse off you get. I was given the run around for almost a year. Constantly being told they were missing documents, or I didn't sign a form in the correct spot. In February last year I was delivered a papers stating that they had foreclosed on my home and we had 30 days to vacate.

After a horrible divorce I had no funds to fight this and spoke to everyone I could at Flagstar and FHA only to find out Flagstar was never sending my information to FHA who would have approved my modification.

I was excited to see this post and would love to see Flagstar pay for what they are doing. I would love more information.

I have saved every fax, email, letter, number and employee last name for two years that I fought this.

Please send me more information.

Please provide me the necessary information. I would LOVE to join the lawsuit.

I have filed a complaint with the governing agency for this bank.

My contact information is Ings4Mayoraol.com. My phone number is 321-354-9658 or 407-756-0596.

Thank you so very much!

Sandra Lewis

#551938

Please give more information. I want to join the lawsuit. (956)2667777 adlihairam@aol.com

I will support this in any way i can they are evil and need to bestopped are they trained to do this? 678-216-9507....

I also have the same story this march will be 3years fighting loan modification at end of last month aug i got a forecloser letter for oct 2 2012 iam a single mom working very hard to keep my home flag star is still telling me all week were gonna help you dont worry i have no where to go and no time to keep fighting them i did everything they told me to do now they are taking my home iam sick someone please tell what to do or what can help me at this point please contact me if you know anything that could help me 687-216-9507

Went through *** with flagstar..... it was a nightmare!!!!

donotuseflagstar

Flagstar has to be stopped from doing this! Please everyone continue to report them.

I can not believe a bank is allowed to do this. I have head horror story after horror story. I have only had a loan out with them for about 4 months now and they start calling my on the 2nd of every month about my payment. Its not considered late until the 16th.

If anyone wants me to help out please let me know. You can email me at qponchik@yahoo.com with details.

Flagstar would not even respond to my request for a loan modification. When I finally got to speak with someone, I was told that they would not review my request until my loan was ready for foreclosure.

I recently got a notice that my escrow balance was -$115.08 that could be paid in 1 payment or over 12 months, so I made the 1 payment on July 16th with my Aug payment. I got my Sept statement today and my payment was increased by $26.

I called to ask the reason since I have a fixed rate and I paid the escrow deficit and the man I spoke with said it still went up $3.00 for the escrow deficit! I definitely want in on the lawsuit.

I would love to be included in this fight. I tloan mod oo have a fha loan and they (flagstar) refuses to help me ive been fighting since 2010 for a loan mod.

they foreclosed on may 2, 2012 and iam appealing this. I have an open ticket with FHA and hoping they will deny flagstars claim. they paid 34,000 for my home and fair housing offered them 25,000.00 and i put in 10,000 for a total 35,000.00 and they didnt want it. because they want fha to pay the total of 98000.00 I hope afer FHA looks into how many times and how long I tried to get help they dont pay them S%%t.

flag star would say lost your paper work didnt turn it in in time and so on. all lies.

I hate them. Kwarner231@gmail.com

Ive been trying to get a loan modification for about 3 yrs. now and been getting the run around with flagstar bank.

I keep getting denied because they keep saying there are no option for me and they cant help me. The only thing they could do for me is give me a forbearance for 12 months so iwas on it for 6 months now but when i went to go pay my march payment they denied my payment and said that forclosure preciding were goin on and no date has been set they tried to say i was 6 months behind doesnt that sound funny thats how long the forbearance payment i was making was and they breach there contract with me it was supposed to be a year not 6 months!!! Now i have a lawyer and they are commiting fraud i paid on 2/03/12 and they took more money on the 02/27/12 from my escrow account to pay for the mortgage again so when i went to go pay on 03/02/12 they denied it and said they cannot take my payments!!!! How can they refuse my money?

so I went and got a lawyer to help me get out of this mess. I think they should have a law suit against them!!!!

to susan Paradise, California, United States #891817

did anything ever come of this? I understand flagstar was found quilty of mishandling Loss Mitigation Applications but dont know if any lawyers are one this case.