Denver, Colorado

Worked with Flagstar on a loan modification..they lowered our payments till our file went up to review..whom you can't contact..then my step son filed bankruptcy and Flagstar attached it to our loan..and they kicked the loan out..and put my house up for sale...finally getting through there foreclosure dept and had them speak with there loan modification dept...because they don't communicate with each other..then I had to resubmit all of the paper over again..I had the whole packet and I faxed them over..Flagstar kept complaint that I did not submit this or that..which I did because I had confirmation..finally the sent it through and the be er notified me that they put my house up for sale...I freaked and contacted The Foreclosure Law Center..we submitted all of the same paper over again...I did the financials over the phone with Flagstar..she asked me if we had been keeping up the house and if I wanted to keep the house..the answer was yes...finally she says she's sending it up to review..this was the third time...I asked her about the sale date she tells me that once they received the paperwork in review they would postpone it...TFLC calls to check on our case and they told them the house was sold 14 days ago..they notified no one..then I find out Flagstar bought the house...they bought there own loan...now I have 20 days to find a place and move...my husband is 70 and I'm in my 60's...WOW!!! I'm more than just pissed..

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143358

I'm very sorry to hear about your predicament with Flagstar.

Please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you. More people need to stand up to Flagstar!

-Mary