Tacoma, Washington

weve been trying to obtain a loan modification, for over 19 months, we get alot of run around.

prime example "what makes you think you can get a loan modification?" this comment after 11 months of forebearance payments , made on time, every month.

we have faithfully submitted document after document, as per their requests. we are able to afford our home, all this could of been avoided, in december 2009, flagstar stated "you must defaullt, before we can help you" we anticipated some difficulty, due to a severe and costly plumbing issue in the fall of 2009. the two payments that were delinquent, were made by the time frame they set up, april 2010.

the two payments were returned, and by that time, phone call after phone call went un answered, and flagstar would no longer accept any payments. they are not customer friendly, we are frustrated, scared, and we have started a petition, on change.org ,illon loan modification,flagstar .

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Comments

get an attorney quick

I actually was just called about a mortgage modification so I called our attorneys to ask questions. I was clearly told that no bank had any obligation to modify any mortgage, that the bank might do it if the financial situation had drastically changed since the onset of that mortgage but that the proof was the responsibility of the home owners.

I'd just let this one go or hire an attorney or do what ever. I was also told absolutely that it is now ILLEGAL to ask for any fee up by a company trying to do a mortgage modification for you as a negotiator between you and your bank.

stop paying any money to flagstar.Flagstar lost serveral of my payments. Im foreclosing.

save your money and stay in your home until the new owner contacts you.

Make sure you go to your local courthouse and verify that the new owner is who he says he is after the auction. There are alot of scams out there.

save your money and stay in your home until the new owner contacts you.

Might be time for that lawyer. Just sayin.

. .