Marshfield, Wisconsin

These people are the biggest swindling crooks, absolutely should be shut down. We were offered a loan modification proposal 4 years ago and had notarized papers from our bank and attorney had a 3 month window in which we had to continually write in a circle *** of letter of hardship that was return mail to them under certified mail they kept saying they didn't receive it but yet they signed for it.

Had direct payments from my savings to them they said they didn't receive payment but my bank has all records of them taking it, my bank president says they are extremely crooked swindlers and it is an absolute lost deal with them a continuous circle *** they should be investigated and shut down they're too big we can't win anything against them, throw in the towel the feds need to step in. 2 days after christmas our home was foreclosed and within a week before we could even find a new home and remove our belongings the locks were changed.

Stay away from these absolute crooks. People need Federal help with these crooks, I work have a good job, why can't they live up to their word like most good ol American citizens do instead of being somehow protected crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Preferred solution: class action lawsuit goverment stepping in.

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143313

What happened to you is very unfortunate.

If you'd like to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar, please call me at 650.283.3093 or email at fightflag.mary@gmail.com. You don't have to pay a dime, and we will do the fighting for you.

A great law team is already building a case, we just need a few more people to join.

Thanks,