Canaan, Maine

Flagstar Mortgage briefly pretended to go with a temporary fix modification on our mortgage payments and then after a month or two sold us to Nationstar- Which is saying we are 3 months behind and convey to us rather rudely [so what- who cares]- and and are threatening us with foreclosure.It is strange how every weasel has "flag" in their name.I really want to have these Nationstar deviates to sell us and shut up with their lack of talent also what I really want is for that great solution "mortgage modification"-the elusive "HAMP" to quit hiding from us-it is obvious you have to have a good company before they really put you into that program.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Comments

WE HAVE A LAWYER WHO WILL DO A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINTS FLAGSTAR WE NEED 100 PEOPLE TO FILE IT. PLEASE LEAVE YOU FULL NAMES, EMAIL ADDRESS OR PHONE # SO I CAN CONTACT YOU EASIER. MY EMAIL IS bigdandkelly@yahoo.com

Just hold on to your ankles because you just got the "flagSHAFT Shovel" you know were!

We have been waiting almost a year now for a decision on our loan modification. We have sent in our financial information 4 times, been told our loan is owned by Freddy/Fannie and still it is in the Loan Modification department for a decision which I was last told could take 3 more months!!!!!

FlagStar should have never given us a loan because the loan is more than 31% of my income!!!!

The loan is over 50% of my household income. Flagshaft is a much better name for this company....they SUCK!!!!!

Written by "flagSHAFT bank Loan Officer" a reall *** Head, Think About It!

Written by "flagSHAFT bank Loan Officer" a reall *** Head, Think About It!

Again, you guys are all idiots. The loan was sold because you signed a disclosure giving them permission to do so...When a bank sells your loan its because it frees up capital so they can lend more.

Why wouldnt they sell it? Just because you cant make your payment? Im surprised honestly at how many idiots post on this website with their idiotic claims of fraud and deception. Again, they did not deceive you when they sold your mortgage.

They have your John Hancock on a legal document that was notarized stating you agreed to let them sell it. ***

I'm writting the Indiana AG and the FHA National Service Center,.. including all documents from the attorney I retained to facilitate the loan mod., AND the Christian Legal Group I hired to represent me in Court.

Flagstar is shoving the "short sale" shovel up my behind, but ain't happening. I'm a 62 year old Veteran,.. and I'm not going down without a fight. These Flagstar bastards shouldn't be allowed to be in business,..

I pray my tax dollars didn't go to these ***. They are rude and do not speak the truth.

Ken you are out of luck! If you had read the blogs on this site, you would have found out for yourself, they do not return phone calls Ever,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r,r Forget Faxes, Forget E-mails, Forget Mail and last but least Regitered Mail,!!!

No one knows anything to help you or there favorite thing to say to you is mail it again, but remember this no one at "flagSHAFT bank" will ever give you "RESULTS" that is why customers are not to happy, and i can not believe you would take there advice and short sale your house, that is like so many customers have taken there advice to be 90 late so they could get a "SO CALLED MODIFICATION AND THEN LEFT THERE CUSTOMERS HOLDING THE BAG"!!!

So Ken Dog why did you listen to them??? :upset

I agree, I don't understand this bank at all. I tried to modify my loan but they wouldn't except that.

They did tell me to short sell the house, which I did. But now its been in escrow for 3 months and I cant get anyone there to talk to me about it. If there is anyone out there that has a phone number or some other way to get a hold of them, please email me at: kendog89@sbcglobal.net.

P.s. I have a great spam filter so please don't be silly and use that email for gibberish nonsense.

Bait And Switch Operators imo …

Will approve your mortgage loan, then stall tactics as you approach, such as resending them same **** over and over, then when not enough time remains to bail on them and go with another lender, Flagstar will magically change the terms of the Loan…

USE CAUTION WITH FLAGSTAR – Find someone reputable instead!!

That is why it is so important to join a "Class Action Group" You have to do the phone calls, follow up on all wronged customers, E-Mail leave a contact message on how to contact you. Do not let the dogs chew you up and spit you out, with out a Fite, so you have to follow up.

It would be so very hard to believe that is what president Obamma ment by relief, it would make it so easy for customers to make there payments more easy and it would be so sad if they just gave the relief just to banks but not customers, but "FlagSHAFT bank" knows this and they will not give you a "MODIFICATION IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDID ON IT"!!!

They get nothing for it so they are not going to help you and get "LE$$ INTEREST"!!! All they will say is we can't help you because your house is worth less, those are the "RULES" YourScewed and they know you can't do anything about it.

Flagstar Bank should change there name

to Flagstar BUNK. They offered me a new

loan w/ a more favorable interest rate

but I as not able to "take advantage"

of it because of a lowball appraisal.

I joined the ranks of the upside/down homeowners. They actually wanted me to

fork over an additional 48K and i point to do the loan. Flagstar, you shall reap what you sow.

I see no problem in my joining a class action suit I understand the adrenaline and cussing but I ain't the enemy if I do not know all the details my wife knows it if I leave off something about contacting me thru e-mail believe me it ain't deliberate like we both have seen from these outlaws.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING, LEAVE A CONTACT MESSAGE BELOW, WERE IT SAYS, "I WISH TO BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL REGARDING ADDITIONAL COMMENTS"!!! HOW ELSE IS A GROUP GOING TO GET TOGETHER TO START THIS CLASS ACTION SUIT??? IF NOT YOU ARE JUST "BLOWING WIND" AND FLAGSTAR KNOWS THIS THEY KNOW CUSTOMERS JUST RUN OUT OF WIND AND GIVE UP, IN OTHER WORDS HOT AIR AND NOTHING ELSE, YOUR A LOOSER, SO I SAY THIS GET UP OF YOUR ***, AND DO SOMETHING STOP TALKING, EMAIL WRONGED CUSTOMERS, BUT DO THE RESERCH KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT "DON'T SOUND ***" YOU ARE STRONGER IN NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not clear what you are talking about please take your time again and re-write. customers would like to know who helped you what are there names what department extention numbers, that is the "REAL MEAT" and read first what you blog on to see if it makes sence?

Don't give up and join the "CLASS ACTION GROUP ON THIS SITE! Read all the blogs attached to this site and have a better understanding what other customers are going through.