Chandler, Arizona

Flagstar bank is not helpfull at all.Consumers beware, this is a warning!!! I purchased my home in 2006, since then have suffered a job loss and looked to Flagstar to refinance and or modify the loan.

After almost a 4 month wait they offered no solution. The wait was long, the staff was not helpul and calls went unreturned. These people could care less if you lose your home or not, and even less in rendering assistance. I hope the govt intervenes and they are closed.

I am still at 7.125% interest. My home purchase price $259k...recent appraisal $150k.

Flagstar bank should be renamed loansharks bank. Unhelpful crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Comments

Try the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. They deal with fraudulent and bad faith business practices. Worked for us, in just 10 days.

Poestenkill, New York, United States #209302

Flagstar Bank Monitor's this site and it is very hard for its employee's to see that its customers are giving resistance all they asked for was help with Loan Modifications or the Tarp Money that was suppose to help them reduce there Home loans but Flagstar Bank have other intentions with that money, So they Deny there Modifications anyway they can and they use guide lines to do this, Obamma should take this money back and only grant the money to Banks on a dollar to dollar amount that is Granted for customers in a financail straights. Reducing a Home owner 300 hundred to 500 hundred dollars can save a lot of homes, but "FlagStar Is Blind To This" the profit is not "BIG ENOUGH" for them so they don't help.

#209148

It is not the bank's fault that you cannot pay your bills!!!!

People who pay their bills don't have a problem.

Please take responsibility for your own failures.

Maybe, to fool with flagstar is to be 60 days late and laugh after hanging up the phone with them.. Even if they can't lose.

It sure pays off to toy with them.

One thing everyone want is money. Hit them where it hurts..

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN INVESTMENT GROUP TAKES CONTROL OF A COMPANY? LOOK AT FLAGSTAR.

YOUR SEEING IT FIRST HAND. THEY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THEIR DOING.THIS COMPANY IS GOING DOWN FOR THE COUNT. THE FED'S HAVE BEEN IN THERE FOR MONTHS NOW. IF YOU WANT HELP WITH A LOAN, WAIT UNTIL THE ASSETS ARE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BANK WHEN THE FED'S CLOSE THEIR DOORS.

NOTICE HOW THEY CONTINUALLY SAY THEY ARE WELL FUNDED BUT STILL ATTEMPT TO RAISE MORE $$ THROUGH STOCK SALES/DILUTION. THE ONLY ONES BUYING ARE MP THRIFT (THE INVESTMENT GROUP) THEN THEY SAY "OH, WHAT A SUCCESS THE SALE WAS WE RECIEVED 300 MILLION".

THEY CAN'T DIG THEMSELVES OUT OF THE HOLE THEIR IN. LMAO!

#120430

"flagSHAFT bank" Just gave it to you, you know were, there is now nothing you can do now. Your only hope now is to join a class action group, there is Omition on there part they are not supose to tell you to be 90-days late, I do surely hope you got names and extentions numbers, you now have a very long battle but you do have a case.

Please read all the blogs on this site, start from the top down and get your group together. You are in a very hard spot right now because they told you to be 90-days, you no-longer can get an apartment you need a credit check to get an apartment they know this and it gets me very angry because they have done this to so many of there customers, It makes me Mad as ***, do something don't just sit and take it.

#120336

We have a loan with flagstar bank and @ the time we first purchased our home we could afford it... Due to the economy I had a choice loss of job or cut inpay..

I decided cut in pay.. Contacted Flagstar Bank in reference to the situation and they also stated to me I needed to be 90 days past due on my loan in order for them to help. Already one payment behind I decided to take the advice and do as directed. This was in June 2009.

On October 2009 I sent in two payments to keep me out of foreclosure hoping that my loan mod paperwork would be complete by then....NO it was not here we are 3/2010 and we are struggling with this company to even accept our payments..... There are ways out there for us to receive help but I agree with everyone else it is much easier for them to take the homes and resell them for a tiny profit...

I purchased Mortgage insurance and Hazard insurance through this bank @ the time of closing hoping that if my financial situation had a blunder this would come into play and it has not... They are sending people out to our home and they are assessing the home for foreclosure....If anyone has anything for me please let me know...

Flagstar Bank Stock Price 2004year $25.00 dollars a Share,,,In 2010year Flagstar Bank Stock Price per Share Plumitted down to 00.25 cents, That is down "Twenty-Four-Dollars & Seventy Five Cents"! Mr.

*** or "flagSHAFT Bank Employee" or what ever you want to be called,? So what do you think about that?

Or like you would say,, "Think About It". You class Act ***, Dummer than Dum Financial Expert!

You are an "***" We know you are a "flagSHAFT Employee" you would have to be an "***" not to know this Mr."*** or *** "Head"! You are the Dumest person I have read on this site!

You talk as if you are an Financial Expert, but I will tell you how Dum you are *** Head! The banks are going under because of Junk Bonds ***, They sold Triple AAA Real-Estate bonds to China and other Countrys When the real face value was D-Class, In other words "flagSHAFT bank GAVE THEM THE SHORT SHOVEL, YOU KNOW WERE"! In othere words committed "Fraud" on bonds that they sold them! So "flagSHAFT" is not going to pay them BACK!

What is the clincher "$hit-Head"! They want money from there Customers from over Valued Real Estate caused by the banks that Caused the problem in the first place! This has nothing to do with the HVCC ***. So imagine that!

So you cut up the Customers of "flagSHAFT bank" by saying they over extended them selves, they walk away from there loans, that is not the point, Customers are just asking for Modifications but "flagSHAFT Will NOt Help"!

BECAUSE THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO IT, all they want is money from all sources Bail outs from the government, They want to keep all moneys received from foren Countrys, & $crew Every One Else! So *** Head good by for now, so next time know what you are talking about Idiot1

Fee Fy Fo Fum, I Smell The Smell Of A "flagSHAFT loan officer ***"! So, "Think About It"! Who are you foolling, You piece of *** Keep on $crewing your Customers, It will sooner or later *** you in the *** *** Head!

Just to add another thought...what do you guys think about all the *** who are walking away from their mortgage and only for the simple fact that they dont want to pay it anymore...They can afford it but they are pissed because their house value went down or some BS like that. Are you going to help the banks out with all of their losses from this idiotic behavior? Why do you think the banks are so strict now so they can avoid this in the future.

You guys are all idiots. I sympathize with you if you truly are having issues making your payments due to catastrophic events but for everyone else did you ever think about the fact that you over financed?

Its funny to me how all these postings on here are about how people cant make their payments and its Flagstars fault for not modifying your loan. No bank is required to modify your loan. If you dont meet their guidelines/requirements they are well within their rights to refuse your modification request. Why should they loose money because you cant pay your mortgage?

You signed a legally binding contract and if you didnt understand what you were signing you should have hired a lawyer. Next time do your research to make sure you can actually afford a home.

There is "OMITION" from Flagstar Bank, go and read all the blogs attached to this site, but remember this some customers are way out there and don't make any sence, and there are many more customers that do have a point, fact in case what i have read in the blogs is Flagstar Bank tell's there customers to be 90 days late, WHO ARE THEY TO TELL THERE CUSTOMERS TO BE NINETY DAYS LATE, THIS I KNOW BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME TO BE NINETY DAYS LATE! I have never been late on any payment, even if i had to eat white rice all month to make my payment on time!

Note above they told me to be 90 days late so i could get a Obamma low interest loan!

Your class action suit can start with "OMITION" of them telling you to be 90 days, & don't forget there officers advice to you, that is two lawsuits, Sam i know at this point you must be in foreclosure? But you must get a group together, because know one is going to through you a Life preserver but you!

Contact othere customers of Flagstar Bank who have lost there homes already, you have to see by now, this is not going to come out O.K.! Flagstar Bank still does fine when you loose your home because of there Home mortgage Insurance that you pay for when you Default, can't you see why they want you to be 90 days late THEY CAN'T LOOSE! Flagstar Bank just laugh's it off when they hang up on you, go on line go to www.Classaction.com/class-action up

"FlagSHAFT" bank will do nothing to help you, if they can INCREASE YOUR "INTEREST" add another 5 or 10 years to your loan to reduce your loan only ten to twelve "DOLLARS" they will help you, and you know why there doing this is to make you more in depth, it will co$t you another 100,000.00 thousand over the lenth of the loan! "FLAGSHAFT" bank will not give you an Obamma aproved Modification, they say that they do not have enough help?

but that is a load of ***! They have what is called account temps to help them when they are over whelmed but they do not use them because there is nothing in it for them! But what they don't see is they loose there best customers who will never come back! GO TO ANOTHER BANK, I HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK OVER THE YEARS WITH G.M.A.C.

Mortgage comp.

& Dytech Mortgage comp. Leave "FLAGSHAFT" bank as soon as possible!

I asked Flag star in july to modify my loan. They told me it will be 90 days before anyone is even assigned to my request.I am a few days away from the 90 days & what I am reading is scary. Should I try some other method to resolve the problem before they go into foreclosure

"flag SHAFT bank"

Wants you to SUFFER that is why they want you to be 90-days late, they KNOW if you are 90-days late, you will hurt yourself in your futere credit, from that day on all your credit cards will double! BECAUSE YOU ARE 90-DAYS LATE! THAT IS THERE TACTIC TO KEEP YOU UNDER THERE THUMB!

I agree completely, I have been trying to get a refinance from them for probably 8 months. The links for processing your loan don't work after you've filled out all that *** stuff.

When you ask about the make your home affordable program they tell you that they haven't started the impelementation yet. Well, *** we will have lost our homes by the time they implement the program which the gov. has already implemented what is worse is I have a Fannie Mae Mortgage at 7.125% also.

They actually told me I needed to miss some of my mortgage payments. As if my credit hasn't already taken a hit just trying to keep up payments with the/