Rockford, Michigan

We had the title company miss a lien on our mortgage with Flagstar. For 6 months my family has been in limbo not knowing what is going to happen.

Flagstar will not talk to us they just send us to collections. The title company messed up. The title company has title to our house. But Flagstar wants us to keep making a $1900 a month payment on a mortgage for our home that they dont even hold title to.

They say its in legal so they can not talk to us. So in the meantime we dont know if we will have a place to live or not. We have the financial resources to pay our mortgage but FLAGSTAR is doing everything not to work with us. Its rediculous.

Not to mention its a federaly regulated institution.

THESE GUYS ARE COMPLETE *** They talk about being a local Michigan bank all they are is crooks. Never Never do business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143345

I sincerely hope that all ended well for you and your family.

If not, please email me at fightflag.mary@gmail.com or call 650.283.3093 to inquire about joining a current class action lawsuit against Flagstar.

We will pay all of the costs and fight for you. More people need to stand up to Flagstar!

-Mary