I feel like the "huns" have invaded America in the guise of Flagstar bank pillaging our homes by fraudulently stealing our homes through their twisted use of our "good faith" system.All supposedly legal!

And to use another historical metaphor, branding us with a "scarlet letter" or scarlet dollar sign in the form of bad credit rating through the foreclosure.

They just took my home after I repeatedly submitted documentation that they were always able to reject for some technicality or other while reassuring me: not to worry, that the modification would go through.

Right up to the day before they auctioned (another banking euphemism for stole) my house.I was actually getting the final rundown on technicalities, like a document needed to be redated and resubmitted, the day before they took the house without any warnings that I was wasting my time.

Review about: Flagstar Bank Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Flagstar Bank?

Comments

We had a homeowners insurance claim. The money had to be processed through Flagstar, our mortgage lender. They sat on the money for better than 2 months, not answering phone calls or emails.

The only thing the worked was filing a complaint with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. In eight days, they had sent us the check.

Try it.

Ps. They blamed it on a new employe, but they sure seemed to get it together once the complaint was filed.

was your attorney making sure that the paymentst where being sent to flagstar since you where in bankruptcy? have your attorney file an TOR

I've been going through the same thing for the pass 2 1/2 yrs and now received a letter from a bankruptcey lawer saying that my home is up for sale in a week.I have not received anything from flagstar.

I am not surprised, they refuse to talk to my lawyers.can someone contact me at cadams1091@yahoo.com

jennyjams

This is the same thing that happened to me, I'm still in my home trying to fight for it. Don't give up!

"PLEASE READ THIS BLOG ON THIS PAGE!!!" Icon is Danielpa,

Flagstar Bank,

"One Woman's 25 Year Foreclosure Fight" Remember this it doe's not matter if they foreclosed on you, "You DoNot Have To Leave Your Property If You Are Disputing Your Case Or Make A Single Payment! Fight it can take 25years to get you out and maybe you can win this! From: Patriot

comment to blank.you are right.

I did not know what was going on. I figured since the federal government recommended this approach that it was probably a safe way to go. I have learned alot in this process. I wish I had been reading these blogs.

I am going to fight it though from behind a foreclosure.

I am still in the house.I am talking to lawyer in the next couple of days.

I don't get it MwGlen, were have you been?Have you not read what is going on with this Bank with other customers having the same exact problem as you, I really don't get it with you, this is not a new problem, did you really think you were the only "ONE" out of THOUSANDS of customers that was going to get a modification out of this Bean Bag Of A Bank?

I Guess you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too.

"You should have never left your Home but I see you are just plain "***" you could have fought this in court not made a single payment while "DISPUTING THIS IN A COURT OF LAW' that was your Legal Rights but being "***" not reading all on this site you loose, Your Just A Looser I Guess, NO FIGHT IN YOU, You could have armed yourself with what to do if you just read all the blogs, but *** is *** does my momma use to say, I stole that Quote from "Forrest Gump".

If you are still in your home "DON"T LEAVE" Fight.But you are just PLAIN *** I know you left with your Tale Between your legs I just know it.