1.5
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Flagstar Bank did a unlawful foreclosure on my home in 2013 i was foreclosed on for someone at there company said I was five payments behind and I was not behind i had every western Union payment that I had made that they said I was behind and like I said I was not. I'm still trying to get the money for the loss of my home .

the homelessness . the damage personal property . Storage for the past 3years. Credit damage and bankruptcy and the lowers I pay to help me not to mention three and a half to 4 years now of rent that I've had to pay of $1,000 a month all gone to waste .

because Flagstar Bank has people that work for them who are liars and are no good . On top of it all Flagstar Bank pays off the lawyers so that you can't get ahead .

I had a beautiful home at 40115 ronar Street Palmdale California and I've been there for 20 years and because of this company I don't have it anymore it would have been paid off by now if it wasn't for someone in that company saying and lime but I was behind on the payment which I was behind on. and I will forever complain to this company about what happened until Flagstar Bank make it right and I will always tell the story to everyone I meet until this company make it right and what I really want is the value of that property that was took from my family.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flagstar Bank Customer Care.

Comments