Lexington, South Carolina

I have been going round and round with Flagstar bank since December. They paid the taxes on my home which were calculated wrong. The county refunded the money to them but they will not return the money to me.

I have contacted them over 20 times since December and each time they tell me that the check is being sent. They owe me over $4000.00. The last 2 times I left messages for them have not been returned. Now I try to go to their website and it's down.

I don't know what else to do to get my money back. It shouldn't be this difficult to get a refund.

Any suggestions are welcomed!

Comments

Try the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. They deal with fraudulent and bad faith business practices. Worked for us, in just 10 days.

OUR PAYMENTS HAVE ALMOST DOUBLED IN A MONTH. I AM HIRING A LAWYER. I AM TIRED OF THERI ***.

This bank will not help you, they will block you at every step you take to modify your loan, even if you loose your job they do not care as long as you are still make your loan payments they Know you are still stuck, because they go by the rules and as long as they go by that fact they are not going to refinance you and make less interest it is not in there favor so they refuse to help you, then they sell you on they only help the customers that are ninety days late they need the help more? But case in fact they only want there mortgage payment that is how come they help customers ninety days late!!!

So they put the Badge of Saint Hood on, What a load of ***.

They will not help there customers that do all they can to make there payment on time, even if they loose there jobs they just don't care!!! "THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU AND TAKE LESS INTEREST"!!!

It is great to hear what you have to say, to me it is right on, clear and to the point, great to hear from some one who can use so little words and get to the point, Thank You!

Lesnica, Central Serbia, Serbia #57040

Take if from me Flagstar is a difficult bank to deal with. I know - I worked there.

They will tell you anything to get you off the phone.

Contact Sandro Dinello in Troy, MI and let him know. He is the head of banking not mortgage but he can get you where you need to go.