FlagStar Bank and Mortgage Company has been sitting on my insurance check for over 6 months now and all of the repairs have been done for the storm damages to my home since September of 2013.I am thinking they have had plenty time to collect interest on my money and I have Contractors that need to be paid!!!

I call and sit on hold before even getting to speak to a single person for up to 45 minutes and when I get an alleged "Customer Service" representative, all they do is dish out excuse after excuse as to why the funds have not been released as yet?I don't know how many more calls and pieces of paperwork *** I can send them before they part with my money.

Review about: Flagstar Bank Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Flagstar Bank?

Comments

FightFlag
Fremont, California, United States #1143316

What happened to you is very unfortunate.

If you'd like to join a class action lawsuit against Flagstar, please call me at 650.283.3093 or email at fightflag.mary@gmail.com. You don't have to pay a dime, and we will do the fighting for you.

A great law team is already building a case, we just need a few more people to join.

Thanks,

Mary

Ally Bank - Repossession made the repo mans choice?!?! Ally Bank "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...." Read more Capital Bank - Never in my life Capital Bank " I'm writing this as a current customer, who is in the process of paying off and closing the card. After only 3 weeks having the card I have had..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more