Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Attempted to contact FLAGSTAR related to curing a Acceleration Letter. I was placed on hold for 20 minutes more than once.

I was speaking with a customer service rep and was "laughed at", "scoffed", "belittled". I Wtf attempted to discuss payments. I was told I was talking to the "WRONG DEPARTMENT"....After being laughed and scoffed at.....Again, placed on hold. Finally, spoke with someone in LOAN CARE....discussed situation and plan to make payment within 5-7 business day.

Left that conversation feeling uncertain, concerned and increasingly worried. Contacted FLAGSTAR AGAIN...….I knew their dance of discouragement well at this time. I identified myself....and immediately requested a reading of the last note on my mortgage. First I was told, no NOTE EXSISTED....I insisted and Insisted and Insisted some more.

I insisted again until finally was told, "Let me LOOK ELSEWHERE.....WHERE THE F...are you going to look.....on a post it note stuck to your shoe.....this I wondered and probably should have said aloud...….Lo and Behold.....a note was found that stated, I called, I discussed and I HUNG UP. NOT TRUE I said......Scoffing and hesitation ensued. I requested to speak with someone who was in some form of MANAGER or SUPERVISOR. I got to someone after being on hold for a VERY SHORT TIME (this time only).

I suggested to this individual that THIS IS A SHELL GAME AND FRAUD IS PRESENT. I request a copy of transcripts....conversations and a letter stating I called today and made payment plans that were agreed upon. I was told that none of these things could be provided. I plan to seek an attorney to obtain these documents.

My mortgage is now "caught up" and am looking to disengage myself from the CORRUPTION and FRAUD present at FLAGSTAR BANK. Wtf Bullshit Bla-bla

Flagstar Bank Cons: Horrible customer service, Laughed at, Poor note taking.

Comments

PeskyCrocodile, you need to contact the: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau P.O. Box 2900 Clinton, IA 52733 855-411-2372 info@consumerfinance.gov They get enough consumer complaints and it might, just might get some attention.

PeskyCrocodile

I am request a $350.00 refund related to the time I spend attempting to cure my situation. I believe this to be a low amount and have based this on my own hourly wage.

I feel this is appropriate. I am certain FLAGSTAR will make some excuse and/or will see me as just disgruntled.

I do not care. I am to be believed....I am not the A-HAT in this equation.

to PeskyCrocodile #1608960

LOL... so YOU didn't pay your note in a prompt fashion, they got tired of playing with you and wanted it all and it's their fault.

Typical dead beat not taking responsibility for their own actions and or wanting someone to "work with them." Your attitude made you the a hat.... This is your fault...